Saturday 25 January 2014

Losing Weight ... Volume Three

Now I know I said my next post would be "Kelly's Story" but I weighed in this morning and suddenly thought I hadn't done an intro post on my weight loss yet .. so will post this one today, on my Weight Watchers Meeting Day, and will post Kelly's Story tomorrow :)

Now I call this Volume Three because I am starting yet again!!! Before I begin Vol3, I must tell you quickly about Vol1 & Vol2 ...

Volume One 
In June 2009 I weighed myself at home & was so close to 100 that it scared me ... So on the 25th of June 2009 I joined Weight Watchers .. With a massive starting weight of 99.4kg!!! I followed the Weight Watchers Satisfaction Plan, stuck to points, did quite little exercise and with a lot of gains as well as my losses .. I had my last weigh in at Weight Watchers on the 6th of May 2010 - weighing in at 72.5kgs ... meaning I had lost a grand total of ... 27.2kgs!!!
Around this time Weight Watchers changed their points to ProPoints and these didn't seem to work for me, so I decided to leave Weight Watchers and continue with the old point system at home .. During this time I started getting the Injection & with a combination of that, stress & not eating properly I started putting the weight back on.


Volume Two
At the beginning of last year (Jan 2013) I decided that enough was enough and that I wasn't getting anywhere on my own, so I was going to join Weight Watchers again! It worked once it can work again right? Well I joined WW on the 26th of January 2013 weighing a huge 107.1kgs!!! and well I started again this year weighing 101.5kgs!! So what in 2013 I lost a measly little 5.6kgs!! In 12 months, how shocking is that!!! I was very disappointed in myself, there was too much "one day won't hurt" and "I'll start again next week" .. 

Now Volume Three
I tell you now, this year 2014 is going to be different!! So far I have given up V, started walking most days (thanks to Atlas) and am now trying my hardest with better eating AND counting points! To make myself accountable I will not only attend every weigh in at Weight Watcher but I will also make every Saturday a Losing Weight post and will post on here my WEIGH IN!!! 

04 Jan 2014 - 101.5 kgs  (Starting Weight)
11 Jan 2014 - 101.3 kgs  (Lost 200g)
18 Jan 2014 - 101.2 kgs  (Lost 100g)

Today's Weigh In - 25 Jan 2014 ... 101.7 kgs :( but today is a new day and the beginning of a new WW week ... I can do this, I know I can!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment