Thursday 1 January 2015

A Year in Review - 2014

I have recently been reflecting a lot on the past year .. 

My 2014 New Years Resolutions were to give up V Energy Drinks and Lose Weight but neither of these resolutions were kept to .. 

The V Resolution - which you can read about here. 

I gave it up for all of January, had about 4 in Feburary, and it increased a bit more from there .. my V intake has reduced significantly though, I now only have 2-3 per week (if any at all) compared to the 1 per day I was having! As for the owing $50 to my boss Kellie if I had a V .. well that didn't happen, as she never saw me one! 

The Weight Loss Resolution

Well this wasn't really the best resolution to begin with, as it wasn't very specific or measurable, however that is no excuse. I didn't lose any weight (starting weight 101.kgs) .. I put on more!!

Enough about what I didn't do this year ...
Look at what did happen! 


I am really looking forward to 2015 ..
I have a feeling it's going to be a great year - and a year about me!! 

2015 Goals
 
  • Exercise 4 x per week
  • Track ALL Food & Drink
  • No Energy Drinks
  • Lose 20kgs!
  • Get Full Drivers License
  • Stick to Budget
  • 150 Jane's Jewels NZ Sales 
  • Save for our Wedding!!
  • $0 Balance on Credit Card - 31 Dec 2015
  • Go to the Podiatrist - Get my calf muscles sorted!
  • "Happiness Just Happened" Photo Challenge - See next post

Here's to a New Year with a New Beginning xx
Much love to you all!  



2 comments: